Monday, April 4, 2011

Because I love y'all

I wasn't really expecting to  have recipes on this site but people have asked for recipes when I mention something I had for dinner so I thought why not.  Well I was trying to find some cutesy ways to bring you guys a printable recipe format similar to Pioneer Woman's since I really like her recipes but I wasn't able to figure that out.  I started thinking about hosting my own website but my computer crashed halfway through creating it and I realized I just don't want to dedicate the kind of time that could take.  So I found this plug in on WordPress that was right up my alley to make printing recipes super simple.

You don't have to subscribe or follow it if you don't want to, it's just the place I'll refer you to when I post a recipe.  I will always include nutritional info even if it's not the healthiest because it irritates me when I see a recipe with no nutritional info.  I only have a few recipes up that I've posted here but as a bonus to get you to give it a whirl, I've posted the Chicken Parm Panini I made yesterday over there. 

To peruse what I have so far, click here.  If you want to print any of the recipes, just click the print button and it will format it to a printer friendly format complete with the pic! 

If you ever want to refer to it, the link is under the Favorite Food Sites on the right sidebar. 
Let me know what you think!


====================
Don't want to miss another post? Make sure you subscribe!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! Love it!! And love the pictures...that's a pet peeve of mine...give me a picture folks - it's not like you didn't make it so just snap a picture! So glad you love us enough to make a pretty recipe site for us!!! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the printable cards. After the great success of the fries (my 4 year old not only ate them, but asked for more the next night) I'm looking forward to trying more. I think I'll start with the panini.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "fried" taters! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO you know how much I love that you have these posted and so easy to print? Oh I can't even tell you!!! LOVELOVELOVE this, Mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate thoughtful readers like you! If your comment doesn't show up right away, check back in a few minutes. I promise it'll get posted. The system can get a little glitchy. (Rude or spammy comments will be deleted. Fair warning.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...